Renewable Exchange is the PPA marketplace for renewable energy assets. We helped design and develop this innovative market first platform.
▪ Renewable Energy asset owners are spending many hours managing their PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) network, only to miss the best deals.
▪ PPAs can be presented in different formats. And contracts are usually not easy to compare.
▪ Assessing the whole market is time consuming without connections with off-takers.
▪ Obtaining the best price for your energy – the new platform provides energy generators with a simple method of PPA tender creation
▪ Large market place – the platform opens up the market to over 40 off-takers.
▪ Easy comparison – PPAs can often be presented in different formats. And contracts are usually not easy to compare. We created a smart pricing engine to compare PPA quotes with like-for-like figures and view legal contract summaries that make quote comparison easy.
▪ The platform is scaleable as new generators and off-takers come on board and is primed to disrupt the market and improve the PPA tendering process for generators and off-takers alike.
▪ Scalable web application
▪ PPA tendering wizard
▪ Bid management dashboard
▪ Comparison and final offer functionality
Renewable Exchange won the Innovation award at the Renewable Energy Association 2019 Awards! Up against a shortlist of incredible companies such as: Nissan Motor Corporation, EDF Energy, Lime-jump, Centrica, Progressive Energy Limited, Solecco Solar Ltd, UK Power Networks & The Phoenix Works and come out the winner is an amazing achievement, and testimony to the founders vision and the design and implementation of the solution by Newicon.
Their success validates the work all the team has put in from day one, and continues to put in to ensure that the PPA market is in the best possible shape for a subsidy free world where the PPA is the primary source of revenue for renewables projects.
Not done there, Renewable Exchange have big plans for the future; watch this space!
Newicon was a key player in getting our start-up off the ground. Disrupting the renewable energy market was ambitious to say the least, but we knew that with the right technology, we could achieve something truly game-changing. By working with us to build our platform and website, Newicon helped lay the foundation for our success. Not only did Newicon develop the software; their process also included UX design and prototyping, ensuring that our final product was user-friendly, secure and powerful. If you need bespoke technology to get your start-up into business, I highly recommend Newicon.Robert Ogden