When we first witnessed the quality and passion Marble Supreme demonstrated in craftsmanship, we knew we had to help them spread the word. And whilst commercial projects were coming in fast, the consumer market was much more competitive.
To position Marble Supreme as a market leader in stone kitchen and bathroom surfaces for the trade and consumer markets, we conducted a thorough competitor and keyword analysis. This acted as a benchmark for the competition and established a long-term vision for Marble Supreme’s digital strategy.
This strategy has been rolled out over the past two years, and includes a new, responsive website, a strong presence across organic search results, pay-per-click, and regular content marketing and social media engagement to promote Marble Supreme’s authority in its industry. As well as a review and referral strategy that has seen the company obtain more than 40 five-star reviews on Google.
From the outset, we have reported ROI every month through advanced analytics. We have tracked conversion directly back to each acquisition channel, demonstrating true ROI and allowing us to learn which activities provide the best return, so we can make the best use of the budget.
• Multi-channel digital strategy including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing.
• Responsive website optimised for desktop,
tablet and mobile
• Customer persona mapping and brand positioning
• Advanced analytics to track user behaviour, acquisition channels and conversion metrics
• Management and optimisation of new and existing PPC campaigns
• Production of thought leadership and educational content
• Successful customer recommendation and
Over the past few years we have completely overhauled their online presence, brand and supporting marketing material. Our website optimisation and digital marketing strategy has seen Marble Supreme cease all traditional marketing activity and now provides the business with 100% of the lead generation that is helping it achieve its long term business growth strategy. Since then, Marble Supreme have also increased their retainer with us by two days and are still happily reporting a positive and noticeable return from increased activity and optimisation.
• Twenty-five high-conversion keywords in position 1-5 on Google.
• Sixteen high-converting keywords in the top three results on Google.
• Website traffic increased by 182% and 120% YoY
• Over 25 keywords on page one of Google’s organic results.
• 142% in telephone goal conversions YoY.
• A 311% increase in paid traffic, year-on-year.
• A 113% increase in PPC conversions year-on-year.
• 33 blog articles produced and appearing in Google searches.
Newicon have helped to raise both our online presence and exposure. By effectively managing our PPC, SEO and online marketing channels, Newicon have helped us grow our business to levels that we would never have anticipated. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to better their business, no matter how big or small.Les Williams
Managing Director, Marble Supreme