Lovell stone group relies on its website to attract potential customers. Without it, projects like the refurbishment of Wells Cathedral might never have happened. However, the business’s online presence was lacking. They had multiple websites for each of their quarries, each providing a confusing user experience that wasn’t mobile-friendly and hence the sales teams were struggling to drive as much business through their website(s) as they would have liked.
Looking to solve these challenges, Lovell Stone Group approached us. After managing successful organic SEO strategies for Lovell’s Bath quarry, we were delighted to be chosen as the company to take on the challenge.
The achieve what Lovell Stone Group needed, we approached the project with three key objectives:
A replacement front-end website to improve the design, navigation and usability across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile). This had to consolidate six websites into one central company website.
Build the website using our very own Neon CMS platform in order to provide Lovell Stone Group with an easily managed content management system enabling it to upload content with ease.
Set up and manage PPC campaigns and SEO strategy to smooth the migration of six company websites to one central domain, and maintain current business rankings for successful quarries.
• Simplified user experience for customers interacting with Lovell Stone’s brand across multiple group websites
• Streamline business operations and information handling for sales professionals within the team.
• Managed the transition from 6 sites to one central company website, ensuring SEO rankings and visibility were maintained.
• Create a mobile responsive website with heightened call to actions to drive further conversions and enquiries
• Set up targeted PPC landing pages to reflect site changes and help promote primary marketing activity from launch of the new website
• Website, SEO and PPC optimisation and management
The website was a major success, not only from a visual perspective but also from an SEO and functionality perspective. We provided Lovell Stone Group with a responsive website that worked across mobile, desktop and tablet devices. It achieved a 460% increase in traffic and SEO ranking didn’t dip. In fact, 15 core search terms maintained top-three organic Google search positions.
• 460% increase in website sessions (increased from 1,256 to 7,032).
• Higher average time on page and lower bounce rates - rising to 1:28 minutes from 0:46 seconds
• 70% increase in PPC traffic
• 344% in ad click-through rate
• 975% increase in campaign conversions
• 15 core search terms in top 3 Google search positions
Newicon have consistently offered outstanding advice and service and there is no doubt they are experts in their field. They have helped us to dramatically increase our PPC success and are now supporting us with SEO. More recently they designed and built us a new and absolutely outstanding web-site. We would have no hesitation in recommending Newicon and look forward to working with them for many years to come.Katherine Robinson
Marketing Manager, Lovell Stone Group